- The service does not collect any information automatically, with the exception of the information contained in the cookies and IP addresses.
- IP addresses collected on the basis of an analysis of access logs are used for technical purposes, associated only with processing the contact forms and server administration.
- Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they came from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity responsible for the empiproject.eu website cookies is the site operator, Narodowa Agencja Poszanowania Energii S.A. (NIP: 526-00-40-341), based in Warsaw, Poland, Świętokrzyska St. 20, postal code 00-002.
- Cookies may be used to:
- adjust the contents of the website to your preferences, and to optimize the use of the websites
- create statistics that help the operator understand how users view the website pages, to improve their structure and content
- the maintenance of user session (after logging in), so that you do not need to retype your login and password at each page of the website.
- Two main types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (Web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on your device for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until you remove them. .
- The website can use the following types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies that enable you to move around the website and use its features
- cookies to ensure security
- performance cookies, to help us provide you with a better user experience; information supplied by cookies helps us to understand how our visitors use the website so that we can improve how we present our content to you
- functional cookies to remember user-selectable settings, and personalize the user interface, for example with regard to the language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.
- In many cases, the Web browser allows for the storage of cookies on your device by default. Users of the service may, at any time, change the settings concerning cookies.
- These settings can be changed, in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies or inform about their installation. Detailed information about the options and how to handle cookies are available in the settings of the Web browser.
More information about cookies can be found in the “help” section in the menu of your Internet browser.